When I review the snapshots taken in a week’s time, it’s apparent that our lives are full of shenanigans, but that is what enriches us and makes life full of JOY! It’s a clear reminder why God thought quadruplets were just right for our family. Here are some of my favorite outtakes from last week-
1. Sydney is a stealthy climber, she did this when I turned my back.
2. Harper is all boy, and an aspiring super hero. He turned his bib into a cape at lunch.
3. Mason learned how to strip his pants off during nap this week. At first, I thought it was a fluke, but he repeated the process two more times so I let him sleep sans pants. He hasn’t figured out how to open the tabs on his diaper, but it’s only a matter of time. Duct tape may soon become a fashion accessory for Mason.
4. This is pretty much the scene before all meals. As we load the babies into the quad table, those waiting bull rush the gate and wail. As a result, it is bolted into the wall.
5. The babies aren’t the only ones getting into mischief around our house…
When making dinner, the freezer exploded on George, spilling corn everywhere. Fortunately, Sasha came to the rescue and helped with clean up efforts. Who knew dogs like frozen corn???
Friday evening, George mixed up a good cocktail for Grandpa and himself. While Nisey and I sorted baby clothes, the pair nodded off in the den (before 10 pm).
When friends joined us for dinner, George and Alan, saw the quad table a fit place for enjoying dessert.
What’s shaking at your house?