We just got my bloodwork back and platelets are okay for now. They will continue to monitor my blood pressure and protein, and will likely re visit platelets tomorrow. At least for tonight delivery was averted. I am hoping we can get to 31 weeks (Sunday) at least, but really will be okay if we meet the babies before then. Surpassing 30 weeks with quadruplets is not too shabby. In the meantime, thank you for all of your prayers and kind thoughts!
2 thoughts on “Delivery Temporarily Averted”
This has been such an adventure for y’all and you have done such an awesome job taking care of them! I know you can’t wait to finally meet each one. I am excited for you, & praying for safety for all!!
Wow! Exciting… Praying for ya! Going on vacation, but will be checking in on ya while gone…. 😉